Small Time Big Feelings For Her

Friday, April 1, 2011



Read The First Part Of this

well i was little late to write on blog , just work and busy in Facebook. sometime things become so interesting that didnt get time for something else. today i feel free to write again, so in last story u read about my first kiss and now me continue story, we reach hospital and stay in hotel near by,

we were tired so sleep much and after many hour smell of food made us wake, we open the door of room and see 2 woman cooking outside our room, they told us that they have someone in hospital and coz of they didnt like outside food so they cook for them-self, well they seems interesting people, both girls are sisters, from ghorkhpur ( U.P) Muslim girls , 1 name is "SHREE" and i really dunno what is name of her sister, Shree was unmarried and her sister is elder and married, shree was in collage last year, i was in almost same year so we have same kinda interests, that time i was also attending Microsoft Certifications exams ( MCSC) so she was little impressed, i wasnt geek but i like learn much. before net reading was my super interest, even while eating my mother give me paper and food, she know water with food is not important but something to read is necessary for me, Lets Go back to story, me and shree feel some kinda spark in between so we talk talk and talk, my bother try to tease me by talking to her, and he asked her if she know to cook "sewaiyaiyn" ( its sweet noddles , specialty made on EID)... she said if deepe want i can cook for sure. and with this word mr_deepe was in the sky Flying high and high

She and her sis cook food and go to there room, and now we all ready with hungry tummy, we didnt want tea, so 1 person go to buy big bottle of coke cola, and after 15 min bro come jumping back to room. he said => guess what we get with coke. i said dunno....... he" Sewaiyian" .... that time coke cola have free sawain pack free with big bottle.. now we can ask SHREe to cook them for us..so we were jumping.... complete 30 min, we three dance and jump in joy...throwing pillow in air... just crazy fun. in evening SHREe and her sis come and we tell her that we found noddle pack.so she cook them for us..it was yummy, her sis say " first time me see SHREE happy with new people"

next day bro go to some work and me was gone to beach, just to see sea, but i become too much late coz lost in beauty of sea, someone come behind me and close my eyes and asked = Guess who is me"..... i said quickly "SHREE"...and she come infront of me and sit beside. she have a small kid with her, she asked me how i guess her. well it was easy. she is the only girl i know in that city hehe, i asked her how she know me on beach, on this question child reply => she dont know coz first she go room and then she go ask hotel man then she go to my bro and after that she find out that me on beach... child say that she make her hungry coz of walking too much, it make me laugh. i see her eyes with a small glace and i feel some shine in them. if me know her from long time i surly hold her hand and tell her thanks, but we was just meet so i control...

we come back before dinner. she said if her brother ( younger) know about her beach tour , he be angry, i said dont worry. let me meet him once and he become my fan, next day i was sitting in the lobby of hotel a very slim guy come and sit near me. i though may be he's waiting someone and he ask me = sir u look like north Indian person,. i said yes me from Punjab, and so on we start chat , after 1 hour we find out that he was brother of SHREE. we talk good time then go back to our rooms. in 4 pm SHREE come to my room with another child(small girl 7-8 year old) and she ask me = did u meet my brother. i said "ya". she said after meet me her bro go to room and sing songs of my name , haha she said me good in impressing people " it make me ask her " so did i impress u too" she was red cheek now and i know the answer, this is first time we sit close and yep i didnt be late to hold her hand~

she took me to meet her friend( girl with glasses)( bunty guy called her chashmish) and we 3 have nice time talking, i tell chashmish girl that i like shree".. i dunno what she understand from this word but she asked shree if she Like me.( i never want ask such stupid questions... its not good to ask a girl about like or dislike of anyone)

they stop to cook infront of our room coz they got new space near to there room for cook, so she always need excuse to meet me, i ask her brother that me want go to see movie with SHREE. he said ok but SHREE bro-in-law not allow this, so we drop the idea, i remember when she come to her balcony to say "HI" to me, i was Wearing headphone and bro heard someone saying my name, he and bunty just jump from sleep to wake me and kick me out from room to talk her, i was in shadow but she was standing in sun.. 1 balcony to other we talk for 1 hour, and i salute to the strong girl for standing in that sun,

Next Day in evening i was told that they were going from there to state, i see her crying and going in car, she give me her address and number, but i never called or write to her, coz her sister told me that she gonna get married after 4-5 month, so its useless to keep hopes high,

but there something more interesting happen after this. the glasses girl come to my room and start talking, we talk and talk. i have no interest in her. after she go out "bunty" told me that she is interested, i asked how...he told me that she is asking about me to him...haha... at 5 pm my bro come back to room and tell em that we r leaving in 3 days. Bunty told him that Glasses girl is on line now...hahaha bro laugh and said that "ye salla kitne patayega ek do humare liye bhe choor de yaar" ( how many girls u want man, leave 1-2 for us too).... we laugh and have fun this time. next morning i said "sister" to her... after 3 day we come back ...with some memories and lots of fun...after 42 hour of train tour we reach "new Delhi" and 1 hour before our journey we always sing in train. people also join us. i was with full energy that my brother check me if me drunk or not..haha... those was great days/.... next tour may be soon tnx for reading...its long written but its not about words..its my life time collections~~

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe