Second time journy By Train

Saturday, December 18, 2010


hi, here me . today i try to write the second part of my greatest travel's .

i got operated in July and doctor advised to remove after 3 month, me and my bro decide to visit him again in 30 day.. so we get ready for another journey , this time we catch train from Ludhiana. i would like to mention that i was in plaster and for some reason me and my bro didn't get same seats. luckily i was with 3 person from kenya( they r going back from india after completing there study) i was not good in english that time.. so cant talk much to them.. i have 1 girl infront of my seat.. she smile at me and i smile back.. this is our first talk for next 10 hour.... i try my best to talk to kenya person but my english was extremely bad . so i was bored all night . girl was her dady... they sleep all night and me too next day we reach Delhi station .. we wait next train for 3 hour from 6 to 9 and bored..... train come we got our seats and surprise same girl and her dad on the next seat .. me my bro and our friend "bunty" was on the trip.. and we all smile in our eyes.

We know we have 52 hour together... i sleep coz i was not slept all night... i wake after 3-4 hour and when i wake i see my bother talking to her father and in half sleep i see she is smiling at me.... me and her on the top seat. so if we talk no one gonna hear us. i said hi and she reply ... she asked why me in plaster. i tell her that operation and bla bla.. soon we start normal talk and we laugh and after 30 min i see down..and i see her father red eyes trying to eat me...haha... so me go to silent mode again... but we keep chit chatting in slow voice.. she from vishakapattnam... and she is 2 year elder them me . + more open about views. and so on.. all time i have fun...

after seening that me have good chat with her . my brother try to talk to her too... next morning when she wake brother bring cup of tea for her . but she said no coz she just wake and not brushed.. bro feel dis pointed. he wake me ( i was alredy wake and looking at there drama) and offer me same cup of tea... as to showoff i said => i wanna sleep more and i look at girl and said " mannu ( her name) can u drink this tea... me not want na" and she didnt make any excuse and take cup and start drinking. my brother pinch in my tummy and go to other side with angry teeth...hahahahah.. it was fun.. later i said to girl that i do that tea drama on purpose.. she said " yes i know . that is why i took cup deepu"............. i was in sky... bunty heard this chat and he told this to brother... later we all laugh thinking about it...

same all round trip come and go . me and her talk all time.. her father was in police . brother not try to talk to her again ( as he know that she is mine property now) lol.... he keep talking to her father .

we got great time and soon we know that our tour gonna end .. coz just 2 more hour to reach to final station.... i was normal but she seems to be upset... she got angry on her father on something and and go up on her seat.. i was alredy there and now it was dark.. so we again start talking.. i dunno what i said or what she heard. but in 5 second i see i was kissing her " thats it"...it was my first kiss .. i know i was too old for that but i was extremely shy with girls... i dunno how it happen... 5 min of complete kiss she asked me if i can come to visit her. i said "no" ( hey me not wanna lie ok!!!) then she smile and we kiss again... then we pack bag's . count our things... and we ready to jump out..... train stop ..all go down. my smart brother know that me and her want say good bye so he keep her father busy .... she kissed me last time and said " tnx for not giving me any hope" and she go her way and we go our way....


-------------------------------------------------
we reach at hospital and it was night. so we just get a hotel room near hospital and all sleep like lazy panda.. but we didnt know that 1 another story was waiting for us there too.....

i will write that tomarrow with tittle = my soulmate"

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe