I must Reply myself

Thursday, February 3, 2011


hi.this story me wanna write from much time coz it really matter in my life... its one of the reason why me love myself... its about a cake~~..

one day in 1999 i was in my brotehrs shop..no one was there coz all family was gone to marriage... i was at home and shop. all day was good and in evening 5 pm 1 woman come to me and ask if we have birthday cake. i wanna tell u that my brother have confectionary shop ( backer type) . we used to sale cake and stuff ... so she come and ask me for cake...before the servent show the cake... she start talking in her talk i got the idea that this woman is 100% vegetarian. she was saying that she never even touched egg or any beef or anything...in idnia its normal..many people do same..me myself too.. egg never come our home nighter meet or any other beef product..we r pure veges....

now point here was that woman saying that she is vegetarian and we have all non vege cake ( coz cake ned eggs to make it) and now me start thinking = i was thinking that if me tell her that cake is non-vege then may be she not buy it and it was loss for shop...but if she buy and eat then its a cheating to her..coz me take advantage of her innocence .. i was in double mind...30 min she keep shoping and i was sweating... i was asking myself => if she eat egg cake and it will wrong accpring to her relegion..who is responsible ... answer was me deepe..coz i sale her that thing.....

after 30 min me decide to go with truth...no care she took cake or not ....i decide to tell her that this cake contain eggs.... me not going to lie..coz may be this lie stay with me forever... she may be leave now but this thought and this memory will stay with me all life... me not wanna feel guilt for all time.. so i tell myself to stand by the truth....

in all 30 min she not ask if cake is vege or not also me not mention but in lots of fight to my brain i go for it .......... i tell her " auntyy ji... ur saying that u not eat eggs but this cake is not egg-less .....they put lots of eggs to make it..." ............. she heard me and stoned... then she said... " yes i know... me buy cake for children coz they can eat all.... we elder not eat cake with egg..we have other stuff"


i feel like million tons of weight relieved from me... so i stay in true and also i stay in sale...i sale cake without saying truth.... i learn that = nothing is bigger then truth..coz even a small lie follow u entire ur life...better to be sad then to be guilty for all life...

its one of the small stories which make me stand for soemthing and forever..... after this me not waste 30 min anymore...if i have to say true...i will say it... it can hurt...but it will help

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe