1 Day of my Childhood

Tuesday, April 19, 2011


Hi, yesterday i sen a wonderful movie named " Teen thay bhai" (three brothers) this movie is so much near to punjabi culture( my Culture) so i got touched by this, also this movie have 5 min Love story, between 2nd bro and a washerman girl, 5 min in 3 hour movie but that was the most amazing 5 min, i bring my childhood infront of me. from yesterday i want write about this but didnt get time so now me going to write 1 day og my childhood today =>

always my eyes open with the "BOW BOW" of my dog "DABBU" we live in a village so nothing much to do there, running after Dabbu and teasing him for wood stick or making him chase his tail is the most fun that time, after 1-2 hour of wake, mom yell to come back to home, my 1 brother go to big school..not big coz high study....big coz it was outside village.. from 1 to 5 small school and from 5 to 10 big school... simple names for memory . 1 bro go to big school and we 3 . me my sis and my brother go to small school,... bro and sis go by foot and mom go with me to drop me into school.. but as normally mom meet some woman on road start chatting... they always have boring topics , so i hand to moms hand like goat try to get free form the rope . and i tr4y my level best to drive her away from woman so she not start chat again. making foot ball of every stone , finally we reach school. i remember i have handmade bag.which is called " Basta" it was made of the bed sheet. it have rabbit kinds fur on it..my bro and sis use to place there hand on it coz it feel Good, in school there was 2 teacher to teach 5 classes. that time no one know abt KG or LKG or UKG.. ..just half 1 2 3 4 5....

in school it was great fun to see other get punished for not doing homework. used to call then "MURGA" (chicken) .. there was a boy name GUD << whenever he cant read any word from book he just tear the word and eat it...i remember him coz he teach a great lesson to me. => delete the source of problem and problem end ... another boy KALa. my enemy. we almost fight everyday, use to hit each other with slates... normally i start fight coz i tease him from his name. KALa mean black but he was very white boy..so this was our axis point of fight... i was very small so not much burden of study. in our bag we have 5 things = 1 wooden slate(phatti) 2 = iron slate, 3= 1 chock,4 = 1 inkpot,5 = i pen wooden to write on wooden slate....

in half time all children run to wash the wooden slates , school have a large area. and on the side have space for gardening. coz my father have keep almost 400sqft area Gardening so we all have little farmer inside us, i walk on the edge of the gardening pots and make sure that water reach to all the plants. in last year of my school i got award for this too. ( 1 pen) which my elder brother stole after few days,but the amazing part s that my dad still have that pen in his room. dad use to keep all our prize save ( from us for sure).. me and kala use to fight all day but in half time me and he become one to save the row of flower plants. coz children run like french bulls. so we have to keep plants save. before our year end we finally see 1 rose in one of our plant. it take 3 year to grow 1 rose. but finally we did it.

after come to home used to run here and there. i remember when my brother come my mom use to make him finish his homework. ( that time english start from 6th class) so he was the first one to learn it, when he learning "twinkle twinkle little star" we all laugh and make fun of him, we sing that as = " uncle uncle little star" . there was many games we participate in school..i was in Gymnastics , once we go to participate in a city school ( this was in the current city where me live now) and i got 180 rupee as prize, i like to mention is that 1 rupee is like a bank robbery to us( kids) that time..so i feel like millionaire (haha)... ( no need to say = dad have same currency saved till now)(i love him for saving me for me)

i think near abt 4 pm me and my sis start playing "kuku kakre"(detail of these games i already written in my childhood games post) normally our games end with fight..its important to mention that a dog roll in sand less then us.. we used to bring more sand to home lol...

in eve me and my friend AJMAL. use to sit on the top of our homes and we talk abt world issues... we talk abt being driver of train. he said i cant hold the driving wheel coz we r small... i reply u idiot.. train have to go straight..he = o ya hehe.

in night we go the room of my grandmom ( DADI) she used to tell us stories, abt the magical fox and the relegious people... i also remember that our mom teach us the mening of our national song... once i asked my brother kid that "did ur mom teach u this kinda stuff or anyone tell u stories" he wwas near to cry coz no one give them that...... today kida are brought up by video games or cartoon network.. they know the friends of doremon more then there family aunts and uncles... my dinner is served so me finish t...but there is lot more to come...cya. by the end i would like to write that there was a girl...named RAZIA..... my family tease me from her name..and *********** now me shy to write abt her....next post will be my female friends till the matric (10th)

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe