The Glass-Man

Saturday, May 14, 2011


well this is a story which include "TOday".. from last 2 month i been trying to convert my office into home. in that process yesterday i finish making of my working table.. and we decide to put Glass roof(top) on that. we called our favorite Glass-man...yes this is about the Glass man. coz he is the only person to see of all my struggle to this day and i hope in future he see much more.

story begain in back 2000, 4 people was sitting in the telecom Manager office to get licance to the distribute "AIRTEL" (local cell phone company) connection in my city. there was me 18, 2 other guy age 32 & 45 and the Glass-man(23). we all put our point infront of manager and he chose the 32 year old person( who is rich too) and before leaving his office i said 1 line to manager" he is 32 and me 18 and we apply for same thing , this means he is 14 year behind me and me 14 year ahead of him, u make mistake sir" next day i got licance.. ( 32 year man was cut from list)

it was my first "BIG" work of my struggle. glass-man was there. i do that work for 1 year and handover all network to 32 year old man for a good deal.. ( coz work was effecting my study)

then i start a consultency service( to provide jobs to unemployed) for my office. glass man visit me and put glass in my door( in office) i do this work for college fee so i quit for making money for new bike and college fee.

then after college i start aquarium shop ( fish and all stuff) i used to buy glass from "THE GLASS MAN for making glass boxes ( i do that work 6 month and earn money for rent a good condo in the metro city( for fun only)

then i learn Cell-phone repairing and open little shop near my bro shop , glass man come and put glass in my counter, that was first time he said me " how many kind of work u want do"
i do that shop for 2 year and then leave it coz i got goverment job of excise and sales tax department, on filling Tax-return priod he come to tax office and see me there and asked soemone why he's here. then he know that i work there, my officer was caught in scam of 98 Grand $... ( thats why i have 98 in my ids) and all out office was dismissed( i dont tell u how much i got from there hehe)

then i start Stock market work and make computer table. glass man come to put glass in that. for stock trading i buy net connection and my friend told me to start chat for time pass ( coz first time in life i got loss( money) so i was bit sad) i start useing camfrog and then i meet soemone who teach me about making money from blogging or from websites. in 6 month i make my first blog ( which is sold in 1000$ after 5 month). from them till today i keep making blog websites and so on...

in mid march i start parcel work( which i have to stop coz of website work) i was in post office and he see me and ask what now. i said m head of telemarketing of my own..

today "The Glass Man" come to put glass top on my counter and asked" this office is for what" i said I'm a webdesigner" his 1 eyebrow go up and then both eyes open to full..and he measure the counter and go out to cut glass......

and i was sitting there thinking when he got chance to meet me again..... "THE GLASS MAN"

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe