Indian Magic to increse Height

Sunday, May 15, 2011


when i was in 6 th class. 1 student from south Africa , come to stay with us. he was in our group, coz he was more interested in enjoying study then u memorize it, he was told that indian people know magic tricks for everything, he was short in height, so he come to us and ask " do u know any method or megic word to increase hight, that time my group have 3 boys and 2 girls ( aamir,bhatti,aarti,bhavna(my gf) & me myself ).... Bhatti was the boy who ask about megic words, so me and aamir pretend that he ask for something really valuable ,

we tell him to wait 1 day for find the proper way for him, in eve me and aamir meet at cafe and write random word ( ra ra ree rr rrrr ro meme roomiza) on napkin and call bhatti there, we tell him that if he read this word everyday in sunrise time for 30 day, his height will increase.

we got up early to see if he really do it, and for next 24 days he keep doing it and whenever we see him , we just cant stop laughing, on 24 th day me and aamir have little quarrel and he tell bhatti that it was a joke, next thing i remember a very good punch from bhatti for both of us..haha

even when he meet me these days we always remember this and laugh, aamir become homeopathy doctor and bhatti become state level boxer, but this memory keep us together.

today i remember this coz 1 female friend of me tell me that she going to a small forest to see some animals, so i tell her that she can see every animal in her mirror...she ask how so i tell her that she much "Say" "cgama kama dara" word 10 time sitting infront of mirror . and then image of animal will appear on mirror ( it was damm joke i played with her and she offline after knowing this to test this at home) me waiting her to come back and read this post and feel herself fooled. ahahahaha..... i dunno why people think that india is full with magic tricks..

Well lets see what she will say............... i just can stop laughing to imagine her face..hahaha

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe