My walk to Oscar

Monday, June 6, 2011



no no i didnt won oscar for anything. its just way to express "the big moment". this moment i feel just 1-2 hour ago, everyday i go to walk and play near the river, while going to my selected place i meet few people everyday ( the daily joggers) in then i see some old people, some yong guys, bodybuilders, and many many kids who going to play cricket,. it was a whole new kinda automos in morning,

the moment began now, when i come out from my home, on the end of street i meet a old man everyday, once he fight with my dad for something, so me kinda hate that man, he walk around the block and go back home before i come back from my walk... today i was little late to go out and when i was on street i see the old man cross by my home, i didnt use bad language for him but i got some kinda hate wave come to me (hehe)... so cross by him and go to my walk..when i come back after 1 hour, i see him sitting on a banch near my home and just not moving, first i pass by him but then i though something wrong there, so i come back to him, try to move him, he was in kinda shock, and not able to talk, i think he got tired much today. i asked him if he want me to call someone from his home, he said yes... i go to his home ( which is 500 meter away from the bench)

i knock the door and his son come out from home, i tell him that his father got tired so he have to go and took him to home, that man make face like he was told to do something very bad. but he shout her wife inside home to bring shirt so he can go and pick his father, woman from inside said " no need to go, he will come by himself when ok"..... man said nothing and go inside, i was gone white. i feel like no blood in my body, such a shame.... but what can i do.....


i go back to the old man, pick him , and take him to the home, on the way to home, i see people eyes on me,and saying "well done"

i again knock the door and same man come out, he tell me to put the old man on bed, and when i did this he shout at old man " if u not have problem why u make so much drama" i dunno why but i put my hand on his shoulder and say " shut up before i slap ur face". old man look at me and smile, he tap my back and i come out from his home with giving a hard look to son of old man,

all street know that my family not friend with that old mans family, but when i come near to my home, i see 6-7 woman standing there and saying "changa kam kita beta" ( good job son)..

they looking me and i see my mom standing on the step of our shop, till i reach her, i see all moment in slow speed, and my mom just smile to me when i go inside home.

this was my walk to the oscar..

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe