Oye Oye song and Cycle Gang

Wednesday, June 29, 2011


hi, Oye Oye [ old song from a movie] is very famous song in my childhood, when this movie comes in year 1991 or 92 ...our family just shifted to the big town [ from village], my dad start a dealership in pepsi sales and thums up [ cold drink name] , , city kids are different, they were smart, we didnt have any friend, just 1 kid [ kid of dads partner]

my sister learn cycle and she use to take me to the nearest temple, her red cycle and small carrier is our dreamworld, in 10 min drive we both fall 5 time, but she was brave, once without talking permission she took me to Fair , we 3 always tour all the city all day, it was our cycle Gang~

lemme connect song with that time, we were [ me, my sister and my second elder bro] was village kids, so our language was different and sure rude , over all we just have 1 friend, coz normally we 3 like to play with each other so we never think to add anyone, just this kid name Campa [ kid of my dads partner] Campa is name of a cold drink too..we use to tease him with this name, his real name is Sonu~

so sister of sonu didnt like us, she was a ego kinda girl, and we 3 were free birds, and Campa like that a lot, he want to be with us, but when we go to call him out from his home, his sister just interrupt, this lead us to make a Code of us.....this song was the Code......

we stand infront of his home and say " Oye Oye" and he come out~ for us this is a filmy kind of thing.... then time go on and all become young......

just few month ago some movie director Remix this "oye Oye song" and put in his movie..... millions of people like it coz it is a nice song, and i just start playing cricket just 10-12 day ago [ on regular basis] so i need to gather kids to play....... normally i go to play out on 5 pm.... normally i shout name of all particular kid to come out to join us...... on sunday i just yell....."Oye Oye' and the flood of kids come out.....my team catch the signal and run to the ground...... this moment make me remember that m living my childhood again.....it take me to the same era when we enjoy this oye oye yelling......

Today when i yell "Oye Oye" someone else repeated . i look back and my brother was there... we got a big smile.... then my other bro come with bat and look at me and point me to threw him a ball , and when he hit shot...he his it very far...he yell..."Oye Oye"

if Cricket Is the national Game of our home then "Oye Oye" is national song"

i put link if u want Hear song

OLD = > [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sQ0uY-qU8&feature=related ]

New = > [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppWguiDSLl8 ]

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe