The Girl in the Train

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hi ,
this post is about the recently gained Experience by me,

i was visiting in local train and i see outside window, there were people, in shops, in homes, on road, in fields, and everyone is doing something , all busy in their own story, i wonder if i know all of them, or know all there stories, then me sure i be glad much more about my life, because then i have so less to worry, because i m sure i will see much more bigger problems in people life, and that will make me live my satisfied life, ( i think me going off track from post)

In the train, one child come with dirty cloths and he start sweeping the train floor, then he ask for money, i give him 1 rupee, and he move ahead, then another kid come who was selling popcorn packs for 5 rupee, i didnt buy but i just imagine what these kids will do when they go home, do they rest or start making more popcorn for the next day, do they think to Play.( m go off track again)

well i was near the window, and i see a girl, sitting opposite to my seat and looking in space outside from window, i think she was lost in some thinking, may be thinking about the place she going, or may be the place from she coming, but she is in kinda deep thought , usually when i see someone "LOST" in net, i used to ask. what is wrong, but i was not sure how to do this in real life. i just collect all courage and said her " what u thinking , my doctor says if you thinking deeply u will got more hungry" first she look at me with question eyes, then she smile, and with questionmark eyes she go to same pause , after 1 min,, she bust into laugh... and i feel relived ,

. may be she thinking i try to flirt but i think line was funny so she smile"....i didnt try to talk her but she look at me and ask " where r u going" ... i said " actually i also dont know," she make question eyes ( which i like now) and ask " why"... i said " when i go out from home at that time i was going to ludhiana to buy something but when i see u , i think my thinking is going to be with u now, I may be wonder about u all day ' sorry dont mind but, now me thinking that what make u think so much" ... dunno why but i see a very relax smile on her lips, ... she said she have some family problem, her brother fight with her and so and so, i listen to her and she ask me " Tell me about u ....i said my name , my work and little bit more, while all this talk train reach to destination and we were about to leave . she look at me and her eyes were asking me " ask my cell number" i didnt asked .... she stand up and and said " Ok i think i have to go, hope meet u again." i reply " may be"..
she just pause for few sec and then walk...
i was about to get up when i see her coming back , she come and ask me " can i have ur number"
i said " no"
she have mix expression on face but she asked "why"
i said "coz ur my girl from train, i wanna keep u in my Story, we meet chat and go our way, in my life i want remember u as "GIRL FROM TRAIN" ...
she smile and said " what if we meet again"
i said" then i will not let u go"
train whistle she and me got out from train. shake hand and walk"
i dunno i did right or wrong , but i know i give her a "thought" which keep her smiling and keep her away from other thoughts........ i be her "MAN FROM THE TRAIN"



 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe