I Request to You

Wednesday, November 16, 2011



today 17 nov, at 2 am . i go to bed for sleep. suddenly this video come to my thought and all the scenes in this wonder around my eyes, my eyes filled with tears and pain , by thinking about the kid's in this vid, its not new, last month i have seen same kind video too, where car just crash over a kids body and no one worry to care him, this also happen in my own city, 1 person who use his car only in weekends , parked his car in a empty space, 3 kids who was playing near the car got into the car and then put on the "center lock' system, after 5 days the owner come back and he found the dead bodies of all 3 kids with fly larva inside then with green fungus ,one my friend told me that his cousin kid just fall from cycle and his backbone crushed...everyday i see how much pain that kid suffer..... in this vid someone drive the car over the kids and me sure the kids skull will be crushed, look how he wake and run to his home but then lay down coz pain was non-tolerable, writing this line my eyes wet. all i want to do is to hold this kid in my lap and ask the god,,,,why why he let this happen... what is his fault to deserve such a cruel act, as u said we r ur children, when we slap our kids we be careful that it wont hurt the child, and your crushing your kids under car, what kind of god you are... i know i cant do anything to stop these or change anything, but if u hear the voice from heart and care the tears of ur loved once...then pls pls and pls listen my heart and see my tears about..... can u please forgive at least 1 kid for me....pls do it for me...i wont ask anything more..... dont make another mother cry... pls change your plan coz i want keep believing in you ..... dont show me this bad face of your justice....it not hurt my soul...it hurt my faith~ i have nothing more to say~

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe