Tour De ManaLi ~

Sunday, December 4, 2011


Hi, I was on tour to kullu manali from 2 to 5 December, i wasnt a holiday tour , i was on a voluntary work of distributing medicines to the villagers there, my friend asked me on thrusday and i just packed my bag right aWAY, manali is india's most visited hill station and its awesomely beautiful area, i just dont wanna miss my fully paid chance to visit there, BTw it was my first trip to there, been almost 400 km away, we was there in 6 hours from my city, and as soon as we reach we start working, we wasnt alone, boys from other districts were there too, so its kinda race between all stats to finish the tasks earlier, no one is winner but fun is to compete, so to roll up the story i enjoy a lot and back on 5th Dec, and after this me gonna write Our some fun moments out there ...
Even 1 = Win over chocolate boys
we reach there at 7 am and it was super cold there, but coz we have to set up the camp quickly to avoid rain or everything , we start work quickly, there were all 5 Groups from different districts and i see boys from other groups are very much overrated coz of lots of accessories, all stupids got glasses ( even it was little dark) and there skinny jeans and show of at all....huh~~ well you feel that i'm jealous here well guess what "i was Jealous" coz when we reach there lots of local girls and boys come to help us out, and those Girls got Attracted to them and another thing is that we come to do work not for flirting so its kinda slowing our work, i tell this to my friend Amit and he said dont worry we will look up that, first we set up our Camp and soon put the medicine boxes there and just sleep for few hours, we wake at 11 am and i Took shower as i see water was naturally hot, i chose to wear a low cut sleeveless T-shirt which revail all of my upper body and in lower i wear blue jeans ( which i borrow from a friend there, i normally wear black but to make a style i need Blue), and was ready to roll. when we start work and checking up the villagers , and pick the boxes , amit come near me and said...girls checking us Out hahaha......i know this coz that was the plan.... Accessories can make boys shine but girls love the Real man (hehe) . we were served food by girls and took cake...we got tea every hour, out of the blue we are the shine....LuDhiana boys rules~ ... girls were giggling when we r flirting to them and it was fun coz other camps were served by Only boys ...all 8 girls were around our Group, i tell 1 of them to make a list of people we served and when i come back, list was torn off, 1 of them told me that they fight to make list hahaha....they tore the paper by snatching from each other, it doubled our work but all day was gone in fun, at 8 pm we got free and it was too dark and girls start to sing local song, all people get around fire and start singing with them, it was a local song but was sweet, then our punjabi boys start there own songs and all Group start to dance coz fun and enjoyment is in our blood, dinner was served , Rice , beans, hot soup of corn with veges in it and there some locals. i just took rice and step a side coz i m not sure if they make vegetarian or not..so m very limited in my food choices, me and amit was sitting near fire and girl name "JUHI" come and tell us that she want know my Facebook..i said i didnt have any...amit smile in his eyes and after that we gone to sleep in our Camp....girls gone back to there villages ....

Even 2 => The Name
next day i wake up at 4 am , shower with cold( which was semi hot) water, get ready to roll coz it was almost last day of work. our plan was to complete work quickly so we got some time to visit the area, so we start waking up village people and start finished our survey , when we were calling girls and boys to help us out, i notice that they calling me with a name, rest of the day i heard this name, i ask a local boy what they calling me he said " Rouge from Ludhiana"
it was to my surprise , so i go behind the camp where juhi was working , i grab her from her arm and took her to side, i asked her why this name to me, she said while smiling " coz yesterday u start talking to 1 girl and then to another and then to another and then to all, so all not sure whom u like more, coz other boys are just flirting with one girl only, coz if u like 1 other will feel like rouged " i just smiled and gone back to work, i wasnt flirting ( :P ) i was just making small chats and jokes as i always do ( hehe ) ...but i like the name.. she said me gonna leave them when they start like me...ah this line is truth of my life...lol... coz now i know that some of them have crush so i put a little romantic efforts to my work , all day was passed .
Even 3 = I Beg u to stay
after all day of fun and laugh we manage to find some time for our self, sadly we didnt got a min left to visit the hills, later in night after dinner , me amit, Juhi and 1 another boy was sitting near fire , and talking, Amit was Devil at that time and with his words he was trying to Check juhi's thinking about me, she was replying like a pro, and i was enjoying there boths effort....i was enjoying how amit turn the chat from tree to me , once he said " i think u will like tree as u like Deepe .i mean our camp' Right" she reply " ya tree are very lovely coz they stay" after every answer she give me and amit laugh in our eyes , it was fun to see how she running and saving to admit the Crush haha ...then amit gone wilds and he turn his canon toward me, and he start bombing me with his words,, ...he said " i think deepe got nice memories from here, like camp people, tree who not stay + juhi' isnt it Deepe" and i see Juhi turn her face to me to know my answer " i said " i think i need more Tea" ...we all pause for a min and then laugh madly, then the other boy just took off and now amit was on fire...he want to leave me Alone with juhi and i somehow guess this, he said " oki me going to get u some tea, u two wait me here" and after he said this, we start a Drama, in which i was giving every reason for him to stay and he make every excause to go.....it was grt fun coz i was almost begging him to stay with me haha ...i never feel comfortable with Girls ..... we were using movie dialogs and so on...it made so much comedy and juhi fall from the log she was sitting , coz of laughing........ then we all get up and go to our camp, and before saying good night juhi asked amit in loud voice . if we will come back on next week...amit know she asked me in-directly but he replied " if i got some monkies i surly come back"...then we got inside and sleep...wake up at 4 am pack everything and come back home~ amit not asked me anything about juhi coz he know "i dont wanna say anything"

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe