Now i know that i did Good

Sunday, October 9, 2011


its gonna be very small post coz what me gonna write is not a big story. reality incidence are also small to describe . it was tail frm the era on 1991 , i dunno how old was me around 6-7 ... i was playing with the kids of street and having fun. my family was just moved to the city and first time i seen beggars there. in the villages we never seen any beggar before, i remember after playing i sit on a scooter and talking with the friends , 1 old woman come and stand in front of our house to seek for any help, i called her and check my pocket, i want to give her something, i found 50 paise in my pocket , in that age that was a Good amount to have, she come to me and i give her the the 50 paise, she smile and about to go but then one another woman come , she was seeking if i give her something too, well i was out of money but then i thought something, i ask first woman to give me my 50 paise back and make it change into 2 25-25 paise ..... so she give me back 2 coin of 25 paise...and i give it to both, i run away to play and i see the first woman was cleaning her eyes ... that time i didnt know why she cried..... but i think now i know~

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe