Coz you Are My Angel And..... ( The Story)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

first time i see u in the club, you was angry on something, and yelling on waiter, then i see u sitting alone and Drinking, i got out to get fresh air....... i see some bullies trying to snatch your bag,

i try to stop him but he cut my arm with knife, u took me to your room, dunno why you was still angry, you yell at me that why i try to protect you......i was silent but i remember i said "Coz you are angel and i'm ur lumberjack "
i know u laugh and i go out from there

i often see you in collage and how much fun you have, i was happy when u make very handsome boyfriend. i was happy for you,

one night i was coming to hostel..i see you and your boyfriend was there, suddenly i see him hit you, i cant stop myself i slap him back and he run away, you slap me and run behind your Boyfriend.....
next day your classmate friend ask me why i do that......i reply her without looking to her "coz she is angel and I'm her lumberjack"

you left college for some reasons, i try to find but no one know's...life moved on
.
2 years later i was out from college, i meet someone who fill the place of my wife....
.
2 more year passed..
.
i was visiting the old village to clim some property, i see you, standing infront of your house, i was thinking if it is really you, i ask my friend who is that girl
he told me this is very pity....she got pregnant in college and leave all...later her parents die and she left alone, and now she suffer from cancer......
.
i didnt go to meet you. but i send my friend to help you,
life moved on..
one day my friend called me.........what he said just shocked me.........
he told me that your are going to leave me soon.......
i run to your hospital...my wife was with me.

u was there sleeping .....
my friend tell me that you want to meet the person who helping you.
when i reach near you, you open your eyes and ask "WHY"
Coz your my angel and i'm your lumberjack"
we share your single tear
and then you sleep.......
.
.
.
.

you come to me running and climb to my lap and asked... "papa why we come to visit this old house every year" .....i said "coz she is your mother and coz she is my Angel and " ..........
i didnt complete my Line coz Tear Took Control over my words.................

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe