The Group

Saturday, September 10, 2011

when we meet new people, we meet there group too, in school in collage in work, and also in group of groups , same me have my groups, today this group thought come to my mind coz I'm away from net so me have chance to meet my old groups... some of them work in there parent shops, some have there own shop some have jobs and some are just free .

when me in school i meet some wonderful groups then me move and in college i got my life time friends. and 1 i got from nothing, which is a life time friend~. in every group we have similar kind of people. one of them is funny, one is always mysterious, one is always flagging about, one always object of pity, one is thoughtful, one is planner, one who decide, one is rival , one super careless, one who dunno anything, one who pretend to know everything, one who blub of lies ,

sometime one person contain more then one qualities , i m not a very much social person to everyone so me always have "Some" friends but friendly to all ...

in my school me have =
boys - Aamir , bhatti, asish, dhand, bactor ,
girls = bhavna, aarti , fauji, sapna, seema , joyti , gurpreet , Rajia

aamir and bhatti is the partner of my best time. i was wild back then , rajia was my first and still crush, ashish + dhand + bactor was friend after i changed class...more time i spend with ashish then others.. in 10th class me used to love a girl and dhand help me to find her later we know that she is sister of ashish so we back off hehe. sapna was super beautiful girl of my team , bhavna was my gf, aarti was our postman , gurpreet was friend coz of study,

in collage me have =
Boys = Dajit, rajpal , aman , kup, amrit, vicky, schin
girls = Harjeet , amarjit, sunidhi , suman, manpreet ,

Daljit and rajpal the only friend left who still in my contact, other all just disappear in the race of time, Harjeet was my Gf ,i purpose her on the 3rd day of my collage and from then to next 3 year she stay my GF, other girls was just time to time friend . suman was the girl whom me meet on first day of collage, she was very cute and smart girl, and our principal give me charge to take care of her study( mean to help each other) we used to sit after collage to review our study..so boys keep asking me to introduce them ....finally i feed up and i tell suman to find new partner that was our end.... i thing i remember abt her that she said = u r mean ...i reply = me mean coz i didnt follow ur order?!!.... this is how she become the part of my memory...

Schin was my Accounts Teacher but we used to me friend. coz of my behavior, he used to talk to me abt his life and love-life and coz he believe that i keep his secrets so he trust me too. other boys took him as teacher but i neverfelt that, may be thats why we be friend, she live near my gf home so its good for me to sneak around hehe

in work my friend
boys = Mohit , nishu, servan , lavinkal, mannu(abhimanu) Rana, mehul,
girls = many names but cant write .. 80% are in direct contact

manu, nishu,lavinkal,mohit was come to me as customer and then stick with me forever, for 2 year we have great time together and its 24 hour party time Zone,

Rana and mehul come to my contact when i was Got a job In Sales Tax Department and mehul is still my accountant ...

1 person i love to mention is Darshan singh ....he is someone who come to my life without even knocking , he is my friend from almost 8 years, and he and Daljit whom i count as life time friends, in work in life Darshan is always stay with me and i m very happy to have a friend like him,

after account job i start stock market and then lab technician and then web designing , and still continue ...in net i meet many more people , and b4 leaving net i have 1500 people added in my contact list, i almost never loss contact with anyone but with time some just fade ... i wish i write about every person whom i meet till now..but its not work of "Present " me......so i leave that work for Future pardeep ....may in next 10 year i will write a post about my net friends....i hope u be there~

in last 20 days i have some changes and again new people come to my contact ..out of them 3 are girls and 2 are boys and hope people keep coming to my life~

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe