What i do If No net

Thursday, December 2, 2010


Hi,
lemme tell u what happen if my net is off or pc broke down or some other random reason.. i just got up from pc and go to living room. sit on sofa in few min my mother appear there and she she start talking about my unemployed brother or about his family or her kitchen problem if she didnt have this she will start teaching me how i must help to my brother financily or whatever... but in all of this she forget to ask => how is me or what about my future .. ( yes i smile when i keep listening her. coz i was never in her talks...always others.. ahh.. cold breath )

once i got enough bored then i go out from my home. normally i go to my friend( i got just 2 friend whom i like to meet others just hi hello type) while sitting with him on his shop i first 5-10 min was started with fun joking and all. then he start his work stories.. eg how he make money in this and that ( lol my 4 day income is more then his monthly income..but me never sing stories like him) then he start how people cheat him or how he want do this and that. but he always bla bla .. i know him from almost 10 years. and i didnt know 1 single work which he did or complete.. sorry for the guy but he is my friend...we have good day's in past but now me dunno what is missing in us...

i got up from him and if i want i go to my another friend named "daljit" ( he's my friend from 10 year too) till now he is best guy i have with me. atleast he think on same level.. but he also going throw job problems . so normally we talk about his daily life. only this guy not bor me.. we always have soemthing to laugh. sometime i think to start a production company with him but problems of partnership stop me from doing this. also not wanna lost a good friend....

if i didnt go to him i will go to my sister => i love her too much. but she changed. may be coz she have family responsibilities . but i miss her as she was before.. these days she only talk about to teach me this and that.. even everyone know that me do only what i want . everyone keep teaching me i hate this... sometime i go sit on river bank... its 30 km away from my home but i normally like to go there. water come and go out from my feet . i feel like flying in the middle of river. also no one tell me to stop or to do this or that. i feel that silence is my good friend. ...

then i come home again coz this is end of my world... and at home if still net is off i will cook soemthing coz i love cooking for myself.. i like whatever i make... ..


if net not come till then.... i was finished... damm bored.... soemtime i start reading old chat... my good friends know that i save almost every chat with people... coz its a experience and not want lost it..

thats all .. deepe without net... so point is i like net coz .. i dont have my work with it also people around me so boring that i didnt have any other option//.. i feel shame to accept it but its true

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe