MY Best 3 Journeys of Life

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


in my all tours i have some wonderful journeys , now me want write about my 4 travel experiences . today first journey... this was the time when i was so scared to talk to girls.. ( later harjit make me get out of this phobia) it was a travel in 08/07/1999 . we r plaing to go for along tour to vishakapattnam ( south-east india) . its almost 2700 km away from my home and 52 hour train tour. me my brother and a childhood friend of him banti. was on the list. we pack the bags . full pockets with money and start.. first train we catch from ludhiana station and after 10 hour we reach to capital of India Delhi. while waiting for second train i talk to locan chain merchant.. i was talking normally in my language ( punjabi) and he didnt understand. that time i understand that me not in my area. we start 2 nd train on which we reach to our destination,. , on the way we see Agra ( Famous Taj mahal is there. symbol of love for all world. made by a king for her queen) then Gawalior ( nation fort place.. most history of india is made in these cities) then we reach jansi( its famous for a woman's fight for her land) after that we reach to kappur. mathura( sweets of mathura is world famous.. specially "Pede" made with skimmed milk.. and awesome tasty) ... kanput also famous for its "Sohan papdi" well my brothr like it but its not my taste. i dont like it.. we sleep wake sleep wake sleep wake..lol.... i didnt imagine that i sleep all day long... train travel is like sitting in toy car... really nice to sleep while all body shaking left right lol.... i want kill my bro that time coz he put me on upper seat and didnt allow me to come down uwa uwa...reason is that when ever i come down i sbuy something and start eating... guys believe me " poori and pakora" << is the thing which are best in a train start.... as far as i know on every station u will see poori ( round bread to eat with curry... and extremely tasty) i love poori on railway station train station... this make myt bro to be strict on me.. coz he not want i eat more and get sick ...hehehe/... after all he was head that time... bunty was 5 year old er then both of us but he is mentally 20 year younger then us lol... i mean he was careless..

we have to stay in train for just 42 hors but it was exciting . on second day my bro wake and and tell me to see out .. we were in a cave.. train was passing by the cave . lets say wow.. coz it was amazing . so good view. it was a great experience when train pass over any river bridge.. it feel like we r flying on water, childish but wonderful...

i see the places which i only read till now... my books come life.. after 42 hour we reach to our destination " vishakapattnam".... it was a city on the bank of indian sea. we reach there on 11 july . on next day i will be operated on my leg so we all decide to visit ocean... it was my first time to see sea.. when i saw it from away it feel like mountains standing high.... but as i go near... my view was shoked to see too much water...water and water all over...omg it was amazing . we swim. and enjoy... many time i was gone deep.... waves taking em into water and every wave filling my pockets with sand ... . out purpose to visit is to get my leg operated .. i have some problem that time ..so we come all the way to get rid of it.. 13 july is day of my operation .. we meet a person name "prem" from my own state ( he live just 60 away from my home) amazing to meet someone so near by.. on 13 i got my operation... i was out of my sence . and i wake after operation , i feel so sleepy . i see a full time plaster on my leg.. 102 stitches on jmy 1 leg.... first i was in effect of medicine.. then i start feeling pain...and u cant imagine how loud i yell...sware to doc's..and do all...but my bro and bunty not let me move... coz it may bad for my leg....

after 10 day of pain and tiredness..doc dischared me.. next 3 month i will stay in that plaster and cant walk for 3 months... long time to see world from 5 foot hight.. we get train again and reach home...next journy tomarrow cya

 
Deepe....life-style © 2011 | Designed by Deepe